Students will be required to wear:
- Reach logo t-shirt and jumper
- Suitable trousers/skirt.
We expect all students to use school facilities in an appropriate way by:
· Looking after the common areas and in particular clearing away rubbish into the bins, reporting any damage or destruction of property immediately and have no feet on chairs or tables.
Students should develop a mature work ethic, which includes: Attending and being punctual to all timetabled lessons, registration, briefings.
Please respect the fact that this is a school and consequently ask you to abide by the rules of the uniform. Students act as role models around the school by:
· Being polite and supportive to peers and younger students as all staff. Sexist, racist or homophobic words and behaviour are not acceptable.
· This is a non-smoking environment; smoking (including vaping) is not permitted in or around the vicinity of the academy.
· No alcohol, drugs (including legal highs) should be brought into the Academy or taken/purchased on school trips. There should be no consumption of alcohol.
· The use of mobile phones/iPods etc is prohibited and all mobile phones should be placed in your locker until the end of the day.